TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by:
London Cru Ltd.
21-27 Seagrave Road
London SW6 1RP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7381 7871
- To order from this website you must be either 18 or of legal drinking age in your country of residence, whichever is greater.
- When you place an order online you receive an email with the details which acknowledges that your order has been received. Confirmation is subject to validation. Once this has been carried out, we send you a confirmation of dispatch email, and at that point your contract to purchase is complete.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time until the contract to purchase is complete.
- We will cancel any order that we think is fraudulent, or on the advice of our payment provider, the issuing bank or the cardholder.
- We only accept orders for delivery to physical addresses. Orders for delivery to P.O. boxes will be cancelled.
- Your delivery must be signed for by someone of legal drinking age in the destination country - 18 in the UK.
- Delivery dates are only estimates, although we will do our best to make sure deliveries are made on time.
- If your wine is broken we will refund you for the broken items. If your package arrives damaged you should either refuse the entire delivery or write down the damage with the delivery driver when receiving the package. If you sign for the goods without doing this, it will be assumed they have been received in good condition.
- If the wrong products are delivered to you, we will replace them or have them returned to us and issue a refund. You will not be liable for delivery charges.
- If you are not able to receive your delivery and you do not rearrange it directly with our courier then your order might be returned to us. If this happens, we may have to charge you for another delivery attempt.
- If you are collecting your order from the winery, you must bring photographic ID and the card you used to pay for your order - without these we will not be able to release it. If you do not collect your order within one month, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
- Gift vouchers are sent by email, or post on request (but please give us at least 7 days notice).
- We do not issue tasting tickets. Your e-receipt will be emailed to you when you check out, and this acts as your ticket.
- You may cancel your order under the UK's Consumer Contracts Regulations up to seven working days from the day after it is delivered. To cancel you must let us know in writing, and return the goods to us at your expense. You should include a copy of your receipt stating the reason for your return.
- We will refund you via your original payment method.
- You must keep the goods in a saleable condition, and the whole order must be returned.
- If you wish to return a product for any reason, we will be happy to issue a credit.
- The item(s) must be returned within six months of purchase and you will be liable for all transportation costs.
- Any wine returned must be unopened and all products must be in their original, saleable condition.
- Please contact us to let us know you intend to return the item(s), then send them to the above address. If you would like us to arrange a courier for you, we can do this and pass on the cost (available from the UK only, some postcodes excluded). Please include a copy of your receipt stating the reason for the return. Once we have the items back, we will issue a credit.
Corked and Faulty Wine
- If we verify that a wine you bought from us is corked or faulty, we will issue you with a replacement. This is provided that it was purchased from us in the last six months and it has not been damaged or kept too long, and there is still wine in the bottle.
- You must be over the age of 18 on the date of the tour to attend.
- London Cru reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the tour, but will refund all monies in full.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your place on a tour or tasting you must let us know at least 14 days before the event. If you let us know within 14 days of the event, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fill your place - if we cannot, then we will be unable to refund or reschedule your tour.
- Your confirmation email/online receipt is required for entry.
- All wines are subject to availability and may be changed or removed without notice.
- Tickets purchased via a Third Party Company, are liable to their terms and conditions, and cannot be exchanged or upgraded by London Cru.
London Cru is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
London Cru may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Delivering products and services you have ordered and updating you on the progress of your order.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you request it, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (you can opt out of these with one click from any email we send you).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us to send you marketing emails.
- If you have previously agreed to us sending you marketing emails you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the unubscribe link in any email you have received.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies on londoncru.co.uk
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and we use them for storing sessions and authenticating users. As a result, the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.